Kazan Federal University,
Comite International Permanent des Linguistes / Permanent International Committee of Linguists
Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Institute for Linguistic Research, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The purpose of the Summit: present, discuss and promote relevant linguistic researches; discussion of the latest trends in linguistics, challenges that recent events pose for linguistic scientists and teachers-linguists.
- experience exchange and discussion of new scientific developments and achievements in the area of linguistics, identification of current trends in its development;
- unification and coordination of scientific research in the area of linguistics;
- strengthening scientific and pedagogical cooperation between Russian and foreign scientists-linguists;
- promotion of Russian linguists’ achievements in the world scientific and educational space.
The main sections of Summit:
- Historical and Evolutionary Linguistics: Focus on the Future;
- Traditional Linguistics: Digital Transformation;
- Clinical and Neurolinguistics, Psycholinguistics;
- Mathematical, Quantitative and Computational Linguistics;
- Cognitive Linguistics;
- Russian and Tatar language in a Multicultural World;
- Bi- and Multilingualism in Modern Linguistics and Education;
- Language Education in the Pandemic and Post-pandemic world;
- Baudouin de Courtenay and his Role in World Linguistics' Development.
The Summit will be hosted online on the Microsoft Teams platform and will include both synchronous and asynchronous events. The majority of them will be recorded and made publicly available on the official Summit YouTube channel. There will be virtual lectures of key speakers, round tables, international online symposia, synchronous meetings of research groups, scientific sections, poster presentations, etc.