Kazan Federal University,
Comite International Permanent des Linguistes / Permanent International Committee of Linguists
Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Institute for Linguistic Research, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The purpose of the Summit: present, discuss and promote relevant linguistic researches; discussion of the latest trends in linguistics, challenges that recent events pose for linguistic scientists and teachers-linguists.
1. Computer and corpus linguistics
3. Literature and language in a multicultural world
4. Multilingualism and education
5. Digital technologies of language education
6. Traditions and prospects for the development of Russian studies
7. Cognitive linguistics
8. Field linguistics and modern digital technologies
9. Clinical and neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics
10. Traditional linguistics and its digital transformation
11. The Tatar language in the multicultural world
12. Languages in the educational space
The event will be held both in online and offline format.